- This Davine durably and expertly crafted contemporary style Indo Wool rug is made with high quality wool by artisan rug makers.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton canvas backed for added durability. 100% Cotton Backing with odorless Latex/Latex Adhesive.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/shake or broom.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a wet cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug. Do not experiment any chemicals on the rug.
- For indoor use only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Digital pictures displayed here are most accurate in color but we may not be held responsible for the differences in individual monitor settings. Rug is made by skilled weavers but as it is hand made, color & size may little vary from actual color & standard size. Pictures displayed here are of actual carpet, Kindly contact in case of any confusion. Please contact us if any specific requirements of custom sizes & designs. We make carpets on custom order also.
There are no inquiries yet.